Since 1995 the Association has offered its members the opportunity to participate in lift exhibitions throughout the world by using joint or shared stands. This is a simple and inexpensive way to introduce yourself, forge initial contacts, and gain an overview of the respective markets. VFA has already been represented in this way since 2009 in Moscow, India, China, South America, Poland, and South Korea. In 2013, VFA has once again been represented via a joint stand at asansör 2013 and Lift Expo Russia 2013.
Exhibitions featuring joint VFA stands on almost every continent have been a complete success in terms of feedback from visitors. The member companies that have taken part emphasise the major benefits that arise from their involvement in countries such as India, Brazil, and Poland. They see their presence as a launch pad to penetrate new markets, acquire new customers and partners, and gain direct access to market information. The service provided by VFA guarantees fruitful participation in exhibitions with minimal expenditure of time/effort and low costs. Furthermore, people praise the excellent and reliable planning and the powerful branding under the “Made in Germany” umbrella.
Joint stands 2015:
- Thurs. 20.03. - Sat. 22.03.2014: IEE Expo, Mumbai, India
- Thur. 26.03. - Sun. 29.03.2015 asansör, Istanbul, Türkei, » mehr
- Tues. 09.06. - Thur. 11.06.2015 Russian Elevator Week, Moskau, Russland, » mehr
Joint stands that are planned for 2016/2017:
- Thur. 17.03. - Fri. 19.03.2016 IEE Expo, Mumbai, Indien
- Tues. 10.05. - Fri. 13.05.2016, WEE Expo 2016, Shanghai
- Wedn. 25.05. - Thur. 26.05.2016, Liftex 2016, London
- Wedn. 13.07. - Thur. 14.07.2016, Expo Elevador 2016, Sao Paulo
- Tues. 18.10. - Thur. 20.10.2016, Euro Lift 2016, Kielce
- October 2016, Korea Lift Elevator Expo 2016, Seoul
- Thur. 23.03. - Sun. 26.03.2017 asansör 2017, Istanbul, Türkei
- June 2017, Russian Elevator Week 2017, Moskau, Russland
Asansör 2015, Istanbul, Turkey
Asansör took place for the 14th time in Istanbul (Turkey), attracting visitors from all over the world. Held every 2 years, this international lift fair invites component manufacturers, suppliers, etc. to show off their products and services.
The following VFA members were represented on the joint VFA stand: AFAG, Bode, Hydroware, Intorq, Mayr, Meiller, Pfeifer Drako, Schwartz Plastic, Siemens, SLC Sautter Lift Components, Wachendorff and Zagro.
Lift Expo Russia 2013, Moscow, Russia
Joint stands in 2012
In 2012, VFA and its members were represented on joint stands in China, South Korea, Mumbai, Poland, and Sao Paulo. VFA is also prominent at other exhibitions at a national level. The b_free exhibition likewise premiered in Augsburg in 2008, with support from AFAG. This trade fair pays particular attention to lifts as a way of achieving barrier-free buildings.