VFA has taken account of this issue and has offered joint stands at exhibitions in emerging nations such as India and China. Those companies that have been involved have confirmed that this option has been positively received at the respective events. Collaboration with international exhibition companies has been intensified.
The world’s most international lift exhibition: 574 exhibitors, over 44,000 m² of exhibition space, plus 21,260 visitors from 107 nations
- Debates about standards
- Kasseler Aufzugstage
- Schwelmer Symposium
Members are able to participate in international exhibitions via joint VFA stands.
Are you fit for the exhibition? This compact course familiarises people staffing the stand with customers and what they want.
Advantages of joint VFA stands
- Minimal expenditure of time and effort when planning and organising exhibitions
- Low costs (in terms of total expenditure) thanks to joint stands
- Access to new markets
- - Obtaining information about markets
- - Building business relationships
- - Acquiring new customers
Services for VFA members
- Information about – and invitations to – relevant international exhibitions
- Exhibition stand processing
- Selection and booking of hotels
- Support when applying for visas
- Processing of logistics for stands/exhibitors (delivery, return transport)
- Shuttle service from hotel to exhibition